Friday, December 4, 2009

-

The 1st semester break is just started. The past four months was really challenging to me as I started back my life as a student after leaving it so long since November 2006. It was hard and really makes me to think triple and more to recall what I have learned before in my previous form 6. I almost forgot how to do differentiation, integration, even simple stuff in chemistry such as Mole calculation or chemical formula.

Sometime I have to stay all the night just to finish some reports which were supposed to be easy and not a time co

nsuming but leaving a school for few years really affect my performance. Thanks to god, my effort and never ending supports from family and friends give me extra power and energy to go through.

I am so thankful to God for giving me opportunity to pursue my study to this level. The working experience I have in two local banks really made me appreciate my study. I cannot deny that sometime the hardness in understanding what is being taught really make me to think either is this the course I want to take for the next 3-4 years? , Is this the career I really one…Can I see myself in the next 10 years from now with the job I want? Finally I find the answer, yes...

I know it is really hard to know either what you are currently do is really what you want to do in the future. I know some people pursue their study in certain field so that they will end up with

highly paid job or their parents ‘influence’ them to take that course. Even there are some of us taking certain courses just for sake of fun or that are the best they can do with the qualification they achieved or because they doesn’t know yet what they want to be.

But it is true that to make a decision for the future is really hard, sometimes you know you want to do it but you just don’t have confident and doesn’t really sure the details of the job you want. You know the basic but yet basic doesn’t really reflect the actual activities of the job…


Photos sources : http://akiduzair.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/coffee-shop-study.jpg

http://www.quintcareers.com/career_puzzle.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment