Friday, May 16, 2008

Aliens world! between fake and reality

World of Aliens




I was in form 2 when the aliens movie-ROSWELL was started to broadcast in TV2 Malaysia, actually I m not very fanatic about that movie but my friend –Alina always asked and told me about this movie, until finally she success brought me to her Aliens world !. What a funny thing, hehe :)

I remembered she ever asked me,

“Randy, do you believe in Aliens?” She asked me during a class.
Randy is not my actual name.

“What?” I asked her.

“ No, I just want to ask you either you believe or not that aliens are exist in this world “ She said

“Hmm.. I don’t know, but I don’t think aliens exist in this world, why you ask me about that?. You must watched too much alien movie, don’t you?” I said again.

Our story stopped there as our teacher entered the class.

I don’t believe aliens are exist in this world, if it does, show me the evidence. But magazine in Malaysia ever published that UFO landed in Malaysia! (If I''m not mistaken in year 2004).

I’m not sure how to believe this but everyone have their own reasons to believe or not to believe that aliens are exist in this world.


There are a lots of speculation about the existing of Aliens. Some said the story of Aliens are real but the evidence are hide from public.


One of the famous Aliens speculation is that Alien’s aircraft did accidentally landing In US i.e area 51.

But the story was hide from public, to prevent people from feeling unsafe, some claimed there were true photo Aliens captured from one incident in Roswell in 1947 - where the Aliens airship was fall.


It was believed that, one of 3 Aliens in the fell airship was alive. Then American army combed the area, not to leave any evidence behind and brought all the bodies to a secret place.


Some aliens investigator in website said, there is one hidden place in US that placed all the captured aliens. The scientist will examine the body of Aliens as well as studied their technology that used in producing their pan shape looked aircraft.

Some said, it was Aliens Technology that brought all the Modern high Tech Weapons, aircraft etc in America.


Anyway it is just a speculation. Since we are born in educated world we shouldn't’t believe this old kind of story. How come we can believe in aliens?

What ever the evidence that showed by people who believe in aliens, most probably, it is not true.

Maybe aliens believer can show photo that showed UFO captured accidentally in photo . But if you watched in either National Geographic or Discovery Channel, they can show you how to make our own UFO to be captured by camera, it is so simple....


but Aliens believer also have their own reasons to believe the existing of Aliens in this world.


(The photos above are believed captured during the roswell incident in 1947, do you believe it?)


CROP CIRCLE

Is it true that aliens made the crop circles? i have no idea about it but there are a lots of weird and unexplainable panorama happened and soon be discovered in this world. To answer it easily, we can say,aliens made it! Actually we can figure out how it happened actually just a matter of time and interested....




(pics source:http://ufos.about.com/, http://www.cropcirclequest.com/reddeer01/reddeer_report.html, http://www.cropcircleconnector.com)

(read more about roswell incident at http://ufo.whipnet.org/roswell/)

(see more crop circle at : http://www.cropcircleconnector.com)

1 comment: