Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mathematics- A subject that only talking about numbers forever




Do you realize how funny the equation above side? if not better revise your Maths back!


Mathematics- A subject that only talking about numbers forever

Hmm.. Mathematics is a very interesting subject to learn. Once you are there, you can’t resist your self to enjoy it. Yea involving numbers and numbers and most of the times we study numbers in Mathematics. Some people who don’t like numbers will says

”I hate Mathematics because it’s mathematics!”

(got what it mean?. The person doesn’t like Mathematics because it’s Mathematics (subject full with numbers))

It’s true that sometimes Mathematics questions are really tricky and can fade our interested to understand, to master this subject but believe it, this is the reason why people such as me like this subject. It is so funny to use another alternative way to get the same result same as the short way .

But I really disagreed with one of my friend who introduced a shortcut formula(memorising formula instead of understand the subject) in an exam, so that it is easy to pass the exam paper. Maybe for some people it’s ok because people willing to do anything in exam just to achieve what they want to score.

But why we study them if we only use our memory instead of our understanding in an Exam?.
In an exam , it is not our memories that are being tested but our understanding in the subject,concept as well as the theory that are being tested.

But I cannot blame people who think this memorising mthod is the best method to pass the Exam because they said

“I take this subject because my previous Exam results didn’t allow me to take another subject I like but this subject”

“ I took this subject because to achieve the scholarship, I need to atleast pass this Subject”

“I took this subject because my parents ask me to take it although they know I don’t like this subject’

And even

“I took this subject because my boyfriend/girlfriend takes this subject”

These are some of the dramas that every years repeating to happen. So for these students , memorising the formula that will finally able them to answers the exam results is the best way they can do.

But atleast they put some effort to score for the exam. Like what my teacher said during Physics class,

“yea, you guys already put some efforts on the assessement i gave to you by changing few words or adding and deleting some points from your friends works, but you put your effort in a wrong way although It’s good that you didn’t copy 100% of your friends work and you don’t hand in paper with name only.”

Got what I mean?Lol....miss the school times.
==============================================

Anyway, Mathematics is a very Important subject that need to be study. Using Mathematics we can solve everything not only numbers!. Like finding the size of atom, to predict how chemical reaction happen and etc.

Even Mathematics are use to know the date for Muslims to start fasting(1st day of Ramadhan) and to predict when the 1st day of Eid Ui Fitr can be celebrate. And Mathematics are very common use in Software maker and producer such as Macromedia Flash to produce animation.
So NOT TO STUDY MATHEMATICS IS NOT A GOOD OPTION FOR YOU. Although sometimes what we study the subject in advance during our School times doesn’t required in most working field.

Some funny Mathematics Equations: Enjoy it: haha.. I can't stop m self from laughing....khkhkh




(Pics source: www.geckoandfly.com/.../maths-will-make-you-mad/)

No comments:

Post a Comment